1. Team management
- Select the "People" tab on the left, then select the "Teams" tab at the top to view existing teams.
- You can use teams to segment your People (ex: Marketing, HR, Engineering, etc.). You will then be able to track moods, and get Instant Feedback, from specific teams.
- A team (or sub-team) needs a minimum of 4 users in order to filter results by that team in the Butterfly dashboard. We do this to guarantee anonymity to your users.
- Users on a team with less than 4 people will still be sent a pulse survey. Their survey results can be viewed at the parent team level, or at the instance level if there is no parent team.
2. Edit teams
- You can easily change a team's name and modify its population by clicking on a team in your list.
- Teams are designed to be super flexible. You can assign as many people per team as you want. People can be in different teams at the same time.
- When you erase a team, its users won’t be erased. They simply lose that specific team. If some users only belonged to that specific team, they are simply not referenced in any teams but will appear in your “all team” section everywhere.