How to Read the Butterfly Dashboard video (2 minutes)
Understanding your Dashboard
- Compare specific teams’s results with the team/company benchmark
(this filters the entire page)
- Filter results by your custom tags and by Mood Drivers
- Easily add notes to the timeline for specific occurrences
- Butterfly Index
This is the average level of happiness across your team. Each mood chosen by users is given a corresponding number out of ten, which is then averaged across the whole team to get the Butterfly Index.
Key : Great = 10/10, Good=7.5/10, Ok=5/10, Bad=2.5/10, Really Bad=0/10
- Response Rate
Which percentage of users responded to your current Pulse survey?
- Mood Splits
Get direct feedback from different mood factors.
This manager has selected to get feedback from users according to their moods, by choosing the very unhappy and unhappy users.
- Engagement Drivers
- View the trend of each driver over time
- Get feedback concerning a specific driver by clicking on the 'Get Feedback' button underneath the trend graph. You can then select whom to send the feedback to, according to their response concerning the specific driver.
This manager has chosen to get feedback on the Management driver from the users who gave rating of 2/5 and 3/5.
- Heat Map (more info)
The Heat Map breaks down the 5 drivers according to the mood chosen by various users. You can use this feature to pinpoint which drivers are doing particularly well, or bad, across users within one single mood profile.
In this particular Heat Map, the manager can see that for the 19 happy people, work-life balance is the lowest scoring driver that could be improved the most.