Any admin can easily add, or delete, users
If you are using Butterfly as a manager, just ask your admin to edit your teams for you!
- Adding users
- Head to the "People" icon on the left-hand side of your Butterfly dashboard, then click on the "Actions" drop down in the upper-right corner.
- The "Add User" button allows you to add users one by one, simply by entering their full name and email address (as well as Slack Handle, if Slack is enabled by your company)
- The "Import Users" button allows you to import as many users as you want using a CSV file
- Please be precise while exporting your CSV file, our system is good at recognizing comma, semi-colon, and tab separated files
Here is a perfect example of the kind of files we love:
(Don’t forget the column titles!)
2. Deleting and searching for users
- Use the search bar to search for users, including users who don't have any teams. Just enter the first and/or last name into the search bar.
- Selected users from your "People" tab using the checkboxes on the left, then click on the "Action Button" to:
- Export selected users
- Delete selected users